- Make a new plan Stan, rather than another fine mess, Stanley!
- Some risk management reflection for the greater good
- Pestle and Mortar : Getting the ingredients right in times of uncertainty and volatility
- Delving deeper into the data and the detail to determine distinctive new directions of travel.
- Help to create your next dream scenario.
Monthly Archives: February 2015
The scale and scope of the directive lies within the three main areas of: * Valuation of assets/liabilities and the capital requirements arising to ensure policyholders get their claims paid within a satisfactory time frame.The use of … Continue reading