I am a risk, strategy & innovation management consultant, who is a confident, creative & forward thinking individual. I have a strong technical background and entrepreneurial ethos, plus I am a proven innovator of new business models. I have a good knowledge of Insurance, Energy & Natural Resources, Public, Pharmaceutical, Financial Service & third sectors, having worked with FTSE companies, and various government agencies. After a career break following twenty years in the insurance industry to obtain my Masters degree in Insurance & Risk Management at Cass Business School in 1998, I founded Treseder & Company, a private management consultancy practice advising in the public and private sectors.I ran the Risk Hub at Cass Business School and also the Risk Forum at Enterprise LSE. My specialties are: Systems thinking and Systemic risk, Scenario analysis, Risk Identification methodologies,
Strategy and Innovation, Futures thinking and Horizon scanning.
- Pestle and Mortar : Getting the ingredients right in times of uncertainty and volatility
- Delving deeper into the data and the detail to determine distinctive new directions of travel.
- Help to create your next dream scenario.
- Spring is in the air.Time to get the “Vacuum” out?!
- Mastering the challenges and complexities of Solvency II