As the management art and science of “risk” continues to REFLECT on its’ accepted thinking and embrace a period of RENAISSANCE, following recent systemic events, so that it is better able to anticipate and identify the material and significant risks to an economic regions, institutions, nations or an organisations’ objectives, it is important to remember risk identification is still at the heart of the matter. This involves blending the best of hindsight and foresight thinking, and then thinking about turning “risk” into opportunity, which you can do by utilising our “Intelligent Imagination,” to best effect in envisioning a positive sustainable future for all in the context of which you are working.
- Make a new plan Stan, rather than another fine mess, Stanley!
- Some risk management reflection for the greater good
- Pestle and Mortar : Getting the ingredients right in times of uncertainty and volatility
- Delving deeper into the data and the detail to determine distinctive new directions of travel.
- Help to create your next dream scenario.