The government of the United Kingdom anticipate that the creation and use of data will add over £240 billion to our economy by 2020.Some prediction and along the way a new act of parliament to replace the Data Protection Act 1998 will be enacted.Meanwhile the new EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) should come into force in May 2018. Plenty to comply with and think about.Now is the time to reflect on the use of data and we can help you discover growth opportunities for the business you operate (you will probably need to discuss the matter with your preferred legal partner in the process as well.) The risks and opportunities abound.We can help you construct a way forward to reap the benefits from delving deeper into the data and detail you already have to hand. Please get in touch soon.
- Make a new plan Stan, rather than another fine mess, Stanley!
- Some risk management reflection for the greater good
- Pestle and Mortar : Getting the ingredients right in times of uncertainty and volatility
- Delving deeper into the data and the detail to determine distinctive new directions of travel.
- Help to create your next dream scenario.